Are painted by Fine Artist Leila B. Joensson, born in Denmark. She paints commissioned hand painted portraits in 17th – 18th century style. Click here for the artist’s CV.
- Call and arrange with the artist; the scene to be painted, size of the painting, in which medium (acrylic, oil) etc. Please note that nude paintings are not executed.
- A visit can be arranged where the artist will take pictures of the person to be portrayed, perhaps make a working sketch on the spot, and talk about special attributes that emphasize the personality. If there is no sitting, you can send pictures and information about the person to be painted by which the artist can work from.
- The portrait is executed in the artist's studio. It is possible to do a sitting, if agreed between artist and model.
- If you are ordering from abroad, you can send images to the artist by mail or e-mail
- In 1-3 month the artist will send you a picture of the painting when it is close to being finished. Here you have the final say and an option to accept or suggest alterations. It is important that you are 100% satisfied with the outcome.
- The agreed fee is transferred to the artist's company account through online banking. When the money is registered, the painting will be shipped out to you within 24 hours.
- The painting is sent by insured national standard mail or a courier company. The price of a portrait is included freight in Europe. The painting is unframed.
A single portrait painting 50x70 cm (20 "x 30") costs £ 823 incl. Shipping in Europe. Frame is not included.